11 March 2007

Template Change

Alright, some of you may have noticed I've been changing my template around a bit.

I may be on the final version. Or near final. I might just change some colors around. But I like this basic layout.

I know there's that z there and I'm not exactly sure why it's there or how to get rid of it.

I also think my banner isn't showing up on IE, and I dunno what that's about. It's at least not showing up on my IE. Of course, I always say the best way to fix that is just switch to Firefox.

I mean, really, just do it already! It's a trillion times better!

But anyways, there's my note.


2 comments:

Lenora said...

It's SO much easier to read this way . . . yay!

Viviane said...

The switch to 3 column makes it much easier to read and the colors are great.

Here's something to think about. The first screen of your homepage is the most critical. But the photograph (which is beautiful), takes up 80% of the first screen, and takes a couple of seconds to load. That's not good for your blog. I'm viewing at 1280 x 1024.