05 February 2007

Brrrrr

OMG it's sooooo freaking cold outside!!!

It's been over a week since I've been to the gym, so I know I have to go. But it's just so damn cold !!!

Plus I need to go to Cingular too to fix my plan and ask some questions about my ultra cool new phone.

**Oh, and also- I'm majorly horny. And not the kind of horny that playing with myself can fix. I'm kinky horny- and that's bad. Very, very bad. Why? Because I have no one to tie me up and beat me anymore. Or fuck me. And that makes me so, so incredibly sad. :-( **


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first comment, after several months reading your blog. I'm inspired by your strength in moving on from Jefferson and a lifestyle that has been destructive for you. Your self-knowledge and maturity are extraordinary.

And remember...when one door closes, another opens. New partners, new goals, new energies!