18 January 2007

50 Q's

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
It's good for who it's good for.

2. Do you bite your toenails?
First of all, that's gross. Second of all, yeah, I can't get my feet up there anyways.

3. Were you a "planned" child?

Absolutely. My dad had to get his vasectomy reversed in fact!

4. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Anything that hides the taste of the alcohol (but should have top shelf stuff in it, lol)

5. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment?

“Cause our lips can touch, and our cheeks can brush”

6. What would you rather be doing right now?

Being naked in bed with Jefferson

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Umm, wow, this is hard. If I had to pick one, I'd say Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, but mint chocolate chip would probably be 2nd

8. If someone you had no interest in dating, expressed interest what would you do/say?

Sorry, I'm seeing someone.

9. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?

HATE IT!!! Especially when it's my own fucking family!

10. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Snow in August, um...I dunno if any others did.

11. If you could have sex anywhere, where would it be?
On the subway, hehe Or in France

12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?

Dear God, like I know?

13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?

Friends, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Will and Grace, Numbers...

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

Depends. I may get along better with guys.

15. Can others make you cry easily?

Not really. I’m usually a private crier.

16. Who was the last person to piss you off?

Roommates.

17. What's a personality characteristic that you have that most people don't see?

I’m really kind of obsessive.

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

When I'm dieting. But I kinda already know the calorie content of everything.

19. Do you have a crush on anyone on My Space?

Um, well, I guess, she is on MySpace and all...but I know her in real life.

20. Are you a jealous person?

No, but I do get jealous.

21. What the kinkiest thing you've ever done?

Dude, I was at this party, and I ate this girl out, fucked her with a strap on, got tied up, she fisted me, this dude fucked me freaking hard, then I turned over and the girl whipped me, then my lover whipped me, then I got fucked some more, by who knows who, all with a butt plug up my ass, and then there was this other dude too who was eating me out sometimes.

Kinky enough? lol

22. What's the worst characteristic you could find in someone you were interested in dating?

I HATE LIARS!!

23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

Like 8.

24. What are you allergic to?
Nada.

25. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

Dude- not a floor person.

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?

Kinda- they weren’t ugly per se, but after I stopped being “in love” with him, I realized he wasn’t as cute as I thought he was

27. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
Confidence.

28. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?

Eh. It's good to be going somewhere different. If I ever got to fly 1st class maybe it wouldn't suck so much.

29.Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

Probably not. A few is fine, but covered? No.

30. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?

No.

31. What do you consider sexy?

Intelligence, wit, good style, confidence

32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

I want to get my nose pierced and another tattoo.

33. Which do you make: wishes or plans?

Wishes

34. Can you speak any languages other than English?

No, unfortunately

35. What is your favorite salad dressing?

1,000 Island/Russian

36. What movies do you know every line to?

I used to really know Princess Bride

37. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?

no

38. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

This week? Um, not that I can think of.

39. When was the last time someone hit on you?

Um, I kinda thought the guy who sold me my gym membership was, but maybe he was just selling me my gym membership, lol. But other than that, probably when I was with Gia.

40. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Both- I kinda wish I was in more pictures with my friends.

41. Do you regret having sex with anyone?

Yes. But I’ve raised my standards since then, so I guess that’s good.

43. How many siblings do you have, and where are you in the rank?

Youngest of a hodge-podge of 6 brothers and sisters

44. What's your ideal date?

Well, since you didn’t say first date, I’m gonna go as I was with someone for awhile. I think it’d be fun if we went into the city to some kind of fancy gallery opening and we’re dressed all fancy, maybe even black tie, sipping champagne and eating fancy finger food chit chatting about the realist movement (or whatever), then walking together to a nice restaurant and having a lovely meal together. Then going back home and having really awesome sex.

45. When was your last road trip?

I don’t really do road trips. Hate being in a car for too long.

46. Name 3 schools you went to:

Um, we’ll skip this one.

47. Name 3 things in your purse/backpack:

Wallet, lipsticks, reciepts

48. Three names you go by:

I really don’t think I have 3 different names.

49. Is anyone in the house with you?

Yeah, I’m at school and my roommates are here.

50. Who are you thinking about right now?

That I wish I was tired since I have early classes tomorrow.


No comments: