17 January 2007

Amen

Wednesday One-Liners Get What's Coming to Them

Girl on cell: It was spanky-wanky like I've never seen.

--72nd St & Columbus Ave

Overheard by: Scarfish

Brunette on cell: It doesn't sound that bad... Get a hold of yourself, it's only a little torture.

--Waverly & University

Punk hootchie #1: I mean, why shouldn't we feel pain when we want to?
Punk hootchie #2: [Shrugs.]
Punk hootchie #1: I mean, my mom's on ecstasy all the time, so why shouldn't she try out bondage?

--Manhattan-bound 7 train

Loud chick: Objectify me!

--116th & Amsterdam

Overheard by: Mixmaster Mike

Chick on cell: He likes to go slow and gentle, which is okay, but sometimes I wish he'd just pull my hair and spank me a little.

--11th & Broadway


via Overheard in New York, Jan 17, 2007


No comments: