08 September 2006

Deciphering the Dream

I was talking with my step-dad tonight about my nightmare I had this morning and we came up with this interpretation that I feel is dead on:

The first part where I'm stealing but I think it's the other girl doing it is how I see myself as two different people (like Avah and then the real me) and the real me doesn't see myself doing those outrageous things but does actually do them, but in a calm, "I'm not doing anything wrong" way.

And then the second part where I'm in NY was in general about my sexuality (being beat up and on a crowded NY street, for example) and then the man who was chasing me is representing my attachment to Jefferson that I try to run away from because I'm afraid it's going to hurt me.

If you ask me, the unconscious is fascinating stuff.

Technorati Tags: , ,


No comments: