11 July 2006

70 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

1. ARE YOU SHY?
Yes, very!

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Duh- total lover.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
God there are so many- never getting married; never feeling truly loved

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
nope- I liked lincoln logs and k'nex

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF REALITY TV?
so stupid! so i don't know why I watch it sometimes...

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
often

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
OMG I was fucking adorable! --------------->

8. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
no, a little scary

9. WHAT SCENT DO YOU WEAR
Nanette Lepore

10. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
Black

11. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Of course!

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
Um, it's a little embarassing, but I can mimic all my cats

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
Paris, in a Penthouse spot on the Champs d'Elysée or Siene

14. BAD HABITS?
overanalyzing EVERYTHING, being insecure, laziness, being late to everything

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
sorta

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKo?
no

17. DO YOU GIVE A DANG ABOUT THE OZONE?
kinda- I know I shouldn't use aerosals cause of CFCs

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A
tootsie pop?
I just suck it til I bite it

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
I'm my mother's only child, and i have 6 other siblings

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
electric.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
I won't do it, but I think it's good for population control

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I sure as hell hope so!

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Ugh, I hate it.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Nada except some pollen

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"?
The last time I talked to my step-dad today

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
No way

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
I haven't been to one in a while, and I don't think I've cried

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Omlette or scrambled, but neither too overdone, blech

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
some

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
The sock monster in the dryer eats them

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
12:28 AM

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
not really

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
yup, and i love it

36)WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
today after leaving school

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
showers unless i'm in the mood for a bath, but it has to be a really really clean tub

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
yes! and i have a story to prove it!

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
nope

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
shopping, kinky sex

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
creamy (though sometimes I crave crunchy)

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
yup

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
yes, and I hate it!

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
only once so far

46. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
slippers... ;-)

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Extremely!

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
I plead the 5th....

51. WHO'S BETTER?
er...

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Not really, though I do get a lot of déjà-vu...

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
I read the first 3 chapters, a middle chapter, and the last chapter, in 8th grade, and got a 95 on my book report- the book freaking sucked!

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
I played piano and flute when I was younger- damned if I could still play either

55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
when I was a kid, yeah

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
no, I ski

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
dear God NO!!!

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
every once in a while

60. ARE DOGS MANS BEST FRIEND?
they're girls best friend!! i love my zo-zo zoe!!

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
yes, but i hope i never have to get one

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
nope

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
yup!

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
no!!!

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
left over cheese and pepperoni calzone- mmm yummy!

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
Almost always on my toes, yes, when I can on my fingers

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
Um...I'll have to think about it.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
yup!!! thats one of my faorite stores

70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT.
Don't have one really.


No comments: