10 January 2007

Agh!

Let's talk about how much my body hurts.

Well, I'm starting my running again. It's gonna be a long, hard road getting back into shape. But, aside from that, not a good idea to start running the day of an orgy.

And speaking of orgy, OMG my vagina has been ripped to shreds. I really think it's in danger of falling off. Or out, whatever.

The amount of damage those boys did to me...well, let's just say it's gonna make one hell of a story.

And I gotta tell you about this thing one guy did with his fingers. He found this spot, that's like above the g-spot, right below the cervix, and when he presses on it, all you think is "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod I wanna die." But it's a good feeling. Callie knows too. Maybe she can describe it better.

But yeah, my body aches.

And I'm hungry. So yeah, that's it for now.


No comments: