21 September 2006


Jefferson and I woke the next morning, not too early, but not too late. I rolled to face him and snuggle into him as we said good morning.

We began kissing and I felt Jefferson’s cock grow against me. He quickly reached over me and grabbed for a condom and began fucking me.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders, hugging him close to me. We kissed sweetly as we made love that morning. Soon my body shook and I moaned loudly as Jefferson made me cum. He followed with his own shortly after.

We rested for a bit before getting up to make breakfast. Jefferson had gotten both July and August’s bacons the night before, and we decided to try August’s flavor first- honey salt.

Well it was just so yummy.

We hung out together for the next few hours on our computers, writing e-mails, reading (and writing) blogs, and listening to music.

“When do you have to leave?” he asked me.
“Whenever,” I said, shrugging my shoulders. “I just have to pack, but it’s only for 5 days, so it won’t take me long.”
“You want to go fool around a bit?”

Already naked, we climbed into bed together and laid quiet for a little bit. I began kissing Jefferson and he quickly made his way to between my legs and began eating me out.

His tongue poked under my hood and made direct contact with my clit, making me moan instantly. I came hard, quickly, but Jefferson wasn’t finished. He kept at it, doing this vibrating, swizzly thing with his tongue and made me cum at least 5 more times. I stopped counting after 5.

But it was hard to separate them as they just rolled into one another. I screamed out as I came and whimpered when the waves refused to relinquish control of my body. By the time Jefferson finished, I had lost count of how many times I cam. But it didn’t matter, because it had felt like one giant 15 minute orgasm.

Holy fuck, that’s right.

“I’m spent,” I said as Jefferson took me back in his arms.
“So is that what it takes?” he joked.
“Well, I came like more than 5 times in a row, so yeah!”

After some recovery, I dressed and got my stuff together and headed home.

It was a late night as I packed, cleaned, and chatted with Mitzi online, only to wake up 3 hours later at 4 to catch my train to the airport.

I had a feeling I’m going to need a vacation after this vacation.

No comments: