18 March 2007

Question #13, 14, &15

A.) If you were to die tomorrow, what would you hope to be remembered for?

B.) What is the most important thing in the world to you? This can be an object, a person, a place, a feeling, or a concept. What is it that you value above all else? Does the answer to this ever change?

C.) Do you like to write letters? I mean actual pen-and-paper letters.


I think if I were to die tomorrow (which I hope won't happen!) I would want to be remembered for how much I loved my family and friends.

The most important thing in the world to me would be my Mom. I love my mom more than anythig, and really she's like my best friend. I didn't write about this, but there was a little bit of a cancer scare with her earlier this month. The doctor had found a lump in her breast and did a biopsy and it came back negative, but they still wanted to do a lumpectomy. When they went to took out the lump, the doctor found a lot of blood vessels leading toward the mass, which is a sign of either cancer or something with a really long name that's harmless. So, for like 4 days while we waited for the test results to come back, we were on the edge about the 50% possibility of her having concert.

As I said to Jefferson when I told him, "If she has breast cancer, I'll just die."

I guess I didn't write about it because as worried as I was about her getting positive test results, I knew she already had one negative result and that also there isn't any breast cancer in our family at all.

I think what I value above all else is love and committment. Don't hate, love. And if you say you're gonna do something, do it!

Those values have been pretty important for awhile, but it's possible for them to change in the future, I'm sure.

And no, I'm not really a big fan of paper and ink letters. I've been meaning to write my dad a letter, since I've only spoken to him once since September, and just don't have it in me to call.

But getting stamps and finding a mail box are just too much work for me, lol.


No comments: