07 February 2007

The Details

So last night I'm texting with Gia, trying to make plans for the night when she asks me if I want to go to a gay club. Of course I was game.

We drove down to Sayreville and met up with a friend of hers to watch a drag show.

It was awesome. I saw girls doing flips and cartwheels in stiletto heels! Un-freaking-believable!

Now I really want to go out dancing. I'll have to see if we can do that soon. She's a really good dancer too. She tried to get me to dance with her, but I wouldn't cause no one else was dancing.

I know, I know. I can fuck a guy with an audience, but I can't dance with an audience. Even Gia was amazed by that, lol.

Plus, if I danced with her, I might have had to fuck her right there on the floor, and well, it wasn't that kind of club, lol.

So after we headed home and I was dropping her off at her house we were sitting in my car saying goodnight. I was totally prepared to kiss her this time. I took off my seat-belt and was facing towards her. We were leaned in close, as I was showing her the pics I took on my phone that night, and we looked at each other- knowing we both wanted to kiss, since our faces were that close together. But it was a minuted later, and I was mid sentence when we both just leaned in. Oh man it was so awesome. It was a nice, good kiss. I still day dream about it.

I really just can't wait until we finally fuck. It's going to be really freaking awesome.

And it's all gonna happen without Jefferson there, lol.


2 comments:

Jefferson said...

If you manage to have sex with Gia without me present, it will be a great stride forward for lesbians everywhere.

. . . but I'm betting you just knit and talk about your feelings.

Becca said...

Psh. We'll see about that...