22 December 2006

Ew Gross

So I'm pretty horny these days- haven't had sex since I saw Jefferson a week an a half ago, and doesn't look like I'm gonna have it again until after the New Year.

Fuck- that sucks.

And with my lack of sex and being horny, I obviously need to compensate. With the roommies gone for the holidays, I have all the opportunity I want.

Except my roommate in the next room is still around. And I have I mentioned she has a new boyfriend?

Yeah, the one she's ditched me for. But that's a whole 'nother matter.

But she has this new boyfriend. And he's here now. And their door is shut.

And I go in my room to release some pent up sexual frustration when I hear major bed sqeaking. Gah. Ew. Gross!!

I may post naked pics of myself on the internet, but I'm a total prude when it comes to hearing my neighbors and roommates having sex.

Needless to say- that killed my mood.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u feel like i ditched you?? most of the time when i leave you're at work...we have this month to hang out more..im sorry you feel that way :( pick a day or something and we'll hang out just us