08 November 2006

More Horoscope Fun

"Your heart is beating a little extra quickly today, so don't be too surprised if you start screaming or bawling at the slightest provocation. It might kick-start something really good for you."


I woke up this morning pissed off. Well, this afternoon.


Noelle comes barging in my room "Jamie says you have another ticket."

"What?!"

"I dunno, she told me to tell you."
"What, was it on my car?"
"I dunno."

"Well, I have the one from Monday."
"She got an e-mail and says to pay it cause she's registering for classes tomorrow."

"Ugh, tell her to forward me the e-mail and stop using you as a messenger." (Cause I was getting mad at the messenger!)


I fucking hate living in the apartment now. We pretty much all do.

Then the picky one (I don't feel like coming up with names for everyone right now) comes in and is like "I just wanted to let you know I put your coat on the couch cause it was on my hanger."

Um...can't you just use a different hanger?? Does it really fucking matter??? And the only reason I hung it up was so I didn't hear bitching about it being on the couch or something!

Motherfucker I could really just go for a Xanax right now.

I hate being in a triple, and I have having the bunk bed, and I don't know if I can do it for a whole year now that I'm post-poning my trip to France until the Fall!

I cannot deal with living with 4 other people anymore. It's too much. Always having to be careful of everything you do so you don't annoy or piss somone off.


Ugh, I'm just so annoyed and anxious I don't even know what to do with myself. Seriously.


1 comment:

n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.