05 October 2006

One of the Funniest Ones Yet!!!

Just Take It! What's He Going to Do, Tell You You're Shoplifting?

Customer: I'm looking for one of those things where I can plug it into my TV's video and plug like four video game systems into it and push a button to switch between them.
Employee: Yeah, I don't think we sell those.
Customer, picking up item: I'm looking for this.
Employee: Oh, we don't sell those.
Customer: You... don't... sell these?
Employee: No.
Customer: You're sure?
Employee: Yeah, we definitely don't sell those.
Customer: You don't sell these? This thing that I picked up off your rack with a price tag on it?
Employee: No. Circuit City might carry them, though.

Best Buy
Astoria, New York


via Overheard in the Office, Oct 5, 2006


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When in doubt, stick to your story. I guess that was the approach the Best Buy employee was taking. Or maybe he was drunk. Or retarded. Anything but sober and sane. Otherwise, I'm never shopping at a Best Buy ever EVER again.