31 August 2006

Back in His Arms

“Aw crap!”
“What is it?”
“I left my calculator in the car!”
He sighed. “Go get it.”
“No. Whatever. I don’t care. Sorry, no offense.” I said to my teacher as he passed out our chemistry test on the last day of class.

I had plans to have sex. With Jefferson. After not seeing him for 6 weeks. I didn’t want to waste even 5 extra minutes on that test.

I raced through it, doing the calculations the best I could without a calculator and handed it in and headed straight to the train station. Since I made good time on my test I was able to catch an earlier train.

“Hello?” Jefferson said over the intercom.
“Hey!”
“Hi!”
“Hi!”
“You’re early!”
“Is that Ok?”
“Yeah, come on up.”

It was a real struggle for me to contain my excitement while waiting for the elevator.

I knocked on his door, but there was no answer so I let my self in and found Jefferson was in the shower.

I bounced on the balls of my feet outside the bathroom door waiting for him to come out. As soon as he stepped into the hall I mauled him, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him tight.

“Baby you’re heart is racing!”
“I’m just so excited to see you!”
“Aww…”
“Don’t ever leave me for 6 weeks again!” I said flicking him on the shoulder.
“I’m sorry sweetie, I won’t.”

He kissed me, his body pressing me into the wall, his hands firmly on my hips. I felt Jefferson growing hard and I ached to strip and feel his skin against mine.

We kissed and kissed, ignoring the need for air.

I broke away, desperate to get naked.

“So, wanna see it?”
“Uh huh.”

We moved to the bedroom and I stripped out of my clothes and laid on the bed, spreading my legs open for him.

“What a minute, what’s this?” he said about a tattoo on my hip.
“Aww it’s just fake. But I want to get it done one day.”
“Oh, phew! Well look at this. It’s pretty!” he said lightly fingering my new jewelry.
“That’s what I said!”

He climbed in between my legs and took my clit in his mouth flicking his tongue over and around the barbell. My fingers ran through his hair and down his cheek gently as he ate me out.

“Mmm” I moaned as my body heated up.

Jefferson’s tongue poked under the barbell reaching my clit directly.

“Uunnh!” I groaned, my hips jerking off the bed.

I squirmed under him as he worked that spot until I felt the orgasm take over, my toes curling, my pussy clenching, my hands gripping the sheets as I cried out.

“Oh fuck!” I said, panting.

Jefferson moved up on the bed and took me in his arms and kissed me deep, his tongue probing the inside of my mouth, as his fingers tweaked my nipples.

I let out a sigh, happy to be back in his arms.

“Let’s fuck,” he said grabbing a condom.
“’Bout time.”

He hugged me close as he gently slipped inside me. I buried my face in his chest and neck, inhaling his scent and I wrapped my legs around his calves and rocked my hips in sync with his. His lips delivered gentle kisses on my skin and I moaned softly in his ear as we made love.

I held him as tight and as close as possible, having missed him so much, and it wasn’t long before I came, grabbing Jefferson tight and crying out sweetly as my toes curled.

As my orgasm subsided, Jefferson withdrew and rolled next to me, pulling me tight into him, spooning me from behind. He wrapped his arms around me and we just laid together silently.

And there’s really nothing I love more than when Jefferson hugs me tight like this. I always feel so safe and loved and protected when I’m in his arms.

After a little bit of just lying quietly, I turned to face Jefferson. I nuzzled my face in his chest as he kissed the top of my head. Then I tilted my head up and kissed his chin, then his lips, my tongue darting in his mouth. My fingers ran through his hair as we kissed while his rubbed my cheek sweetly.

He broke away and reached for a condom. I turned on my back, ready for him, as he slipped it on. I pulled my knees to my chest and Jefferson pushed back into me making me sigh with pleasure. We fucked some more until Jefferson gave me another orgasm.

“So, did I tell you, before I left, I had a meeting with this cute submissive boy,” Jefferson said as we laid resting.
“No, you didn’t!”
“Yeah, we only met once, but he’s stayed in touch while I was away. What do you think about seeing if he’s free to come over tonight so we can fuck him and beat him?”
“Yes, definitely!” I said after giving it a moment’s thought.
“Alright, I’ll send him an e-mail.”

Good thing I brought my strap-on and new flogger to try out.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


No comments: