29 July 2006

Pain Slut- A Fantasy

I'm so freaking horny it's almost painful- and this is a product of it...

I knock on his apartment door and he opens it dragging me inside by my wrist. He shuts the door forcefully behind me and I jump when I hear the deadbolt lock. One hand grabs my hair and draws me into a kiss while his other hand gropes my chest and crotch.

"Why are you still dressed?" he asks by my ear.
"Oh- I- sorry" I fumble as I quickly undress.
"Now, get on your knees."

I move quickly, without hesitation, and get on my knees in front of him. I clasp my hands nervously in front of me, my eyes lowered, just waiting. A few moments of silence pass before he moves and crouches in front of me. His hand reaches out and gently runs over my hair. It moves and brushes against my cheek and I sigh, closing my eyes, and nuzzle against it. He tilts my chin up and locks eyes with me.

"I love you, my sweetheart. And I'll always take good care of you" he says to me.
"I know. I love you too."

He kisses me sweetly, but briefly before standing up.

"Now be a good girl and suck my cock" he says as he drops his pants.

I smile before taking his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I wrap my arms around his thighs and draw him deeper. The sound of my slurping fills the room. I'm pleased to know he's enjoying it as he grows from the care of my mouth.

"That's enough for now" he says pulling his now rock hard cock out of my mouth.
"I have something special planned for tonight. I've invited some men over to watch me fuck you and beat you. I might also let them touch you or even fuck you. Or I may not..."
I feel myself grow wet at this news.
"And I might be a little tougher on you, to show you off. But I know you're strong and can take it for me."
I smile with pride.
"So you'll be a good girl and do as I say tonight, right? I don't want you embarrassing me in front of my guests."
"No! I"ll do anything you want."
"That's my baby. Now the men will be here any minute. I want you to go crawl back to the bedroom, kneel face down on the bed, and wait for us there."
"Yes baby" I say and do as I'm told.

I crawl to the bedroom and climb on the bed and wait like he told me to. My excitement grows with the wait, the ache resonating from between my legs.

Soon I hear sounds from the other room. There are knocks on the door and it opens and shuts a few times. I can hear ice clanking in glasses mixed with the low murmur of chatter and bursts of laughter here and there.

My knees are getting tired from kneeling so long, but I don't dare move. Not that he would even know...

All of the sudden the chatter stops and it's quiet. I strain to hear something. Footsteps. Many sets of footsteps. I feel my heart beat faster as my breath catches in my throat.

I feel myself tremble slightly as I sense them enter the room.

"Just as I instructed her" he says pleased, coming over to me and running his hands over my ass and back. His hand grabs my hair and pulls my head up for me to look at him. "I trust you haven't moved."

"No" I say trying to shake my head.
"Good girl" he says dropping my head back on the bed.

He climbs off the bed and I hear the rustling of clothes, belt buckles and zippers.

"Turn over onto your back" I hear him order me.

I do as I'm told and I see my audience for the first time. There are six other men there. Well he knew my philosophy was the more the merrier. My nerves taking over a little, I rest my eyes only on him standing in front of me at the foot of the bed.

"Raise your arms above your head" he tells me.

He moves to the side of the bed and ties my wrists to the bed with some rope. Tighter then he usually does too. My eyes stayed glued to him, following him around the room, waiting for his next command.

"Spread your legs and let our guests take a good look. Isn't it nice boys- and she's pierced too."

I feel my cheeks redden from the excitement of having all these men's eyes on me.

"First things first" he says placing clothes pins on my nipples, making me softly groan.
"Now guys, watch how easily I can make her beg to cum."

I raise my eyebrow since he's never made me beg before. But I'll play along.

He squirts some lube on his hand and applies some gently to my pussy before dipping 1 then 2 fingers inside. He heads straight for the spot he knows gets me grunting and squirming in no time. My body is already super excited so it doesn't take very long before I'm ready to cum. I buck my hips to try and get his fingers in me faster, deeper.

He knows I can't cum if my clit isn't played with. So he doesn't dare touch it. Not until I beg, that is.

"My clit, baby, rub it please."
"Why?" he asked.
"So I can cum."
"So you want me to touch it like this?" he asks as he lightly grazes it, sending a jolt of pleasure through me, making me moan.
"Faster" I plead.
"Faster, please" he corrects me.
"Please, please, please" I start begging as his fingers fuck me faster and harder.
"Please what?" he teases me.
"Please can I cum?" I ask nicely.
"What do you think guys? Should we let her cum?"
I start whimpering, my body aching for release.
"Yeah man, look, she's almost gonna cry" one of the men say with almost a bit of concern.
"Would you rub my clit for me please?" I ask him sweetly, preying on that concern.

He doesn't move though, as if waiting for permission from him. He looks at me as he gives the other man permission to touch me.

"Such a slut" his eyes are telling me.

I smirk at him only for a moment before concentrating on cumming now with the fingers working my clit. My body tenses and my back arches as I scream out a long and powerful orgasm.

But they don't stop. Fingers keep working my g-spot and clit. My clit is sensitive after I cum so this is like torture for me. I buck trying to get a little relief, but with no luck. I feel my pussy start to spasm as I cum again.

"Please, no more. I need a moment" I plead.

He nods at the man and my clit finally gets a break. My pussy rests too as he withdraws his fingers. But with the pleasure gone, the pain in my nipples becomes much more noticeable.

"I'll let your pussy rest for a moment, but we'll put your mouth to use in the meantime" he says straddling my face and feeding me his cock. I hungrily suck his cock down, wrapping my lips around it and running my tongue up and down the length.
"That's a good girl" he says as he fucks my mouth.
I relax my jaw and just let him have his way with me. I try not to cough as I know I'll get slapped. I suck him for awhile until he's had enough.
"Lick my ass now" he says repositioning himself.
I stick my tongue out and gently lap at the opening. He grabs my hair and pulls my head up closer to him.
"Deeper" he orders me. I make my tongue more rigid and push it deeper licking further inside. He only makes me do this briefly before climbing off me and leaning down to kiss me.

"How are your nipples?" he inquires.
"They hurt."
"Aww, that's too bad" he says pulling on the clothes pins making me scream.
His hand comes across each cheek. "Are you trying to disturb the neighbors?"
"I'm sorry" I sob. "It just hurts so much."
"Should I take them off?"
"Please" I ask softly.
"What was that?"
"Please" I say louder.
"You know, I just can't hear you" he says grabbing my breasts and shaking them.
"Please!" I cry out from the pain.
"Ah, that's better. Would you cover her mouth please?" he asks a man standing close to me.

A foreign hand moves moves over my mouth and I watch as the pins are removed from my nipples. My screams are muffled as the blood flow returns to normal.

"Aww, let me kiss them and make it better."

I shake my head and try to say no, but it's muffled. My body writhes and shakes as he sucks and nibbles hard on my hyper-sensitive nipples. Dry sobs escape my throat but are stopped by some hand. After what seems like forever, the torture on my nipples ends.

"Please, fuck me" I whisper to him.
"You want me to fuck you? See that boys, the pain makes her wet."

He slips on a condom and positions himself between my legs, pushing my legs back. He thrusts hard and deep into me. Nothing nice and slow tonight. I moan loudly as he enters me and fucks me. The tip of his cock grazes my g-spot making me grunt and groan. The clock passes and the intensity never wavers and he never misses a stroke. His hands are gripped tight on my shoulders as he thrusts in me.

I can just barely hear the cocks being stroked in the room through the sex haze.

His left hand moves to my throat and squeezes down on it. I concentrate on taking my shallow breaths through my nose. His right hand strikes my cheek, my head turning to the side with it. I stare back up at him.

"Kiss me" I plead with my eyes.
"Beg me" he mouths to me.
"Please, kiss me" I whisper through my choked vocal chords.
"Yes my darling" he says releasing my throat and kissing me deep. My wrists tug at my bindings, aching to wrap my arms around him.

He undoes my binding before pulling me to the corner of the bed. He takes his stance and thrusts back into me. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his back drawing him as close as possible. My body tenses, nearing orgasm, and his pelvis rocking against my clit pushes me over the edge. I squeeze him tight, my fingernails digging into him as I cry out loudly.

He doesn't stop, but fucks me faster. I can hear the stroking of the cocks get faster as well.

Oh, I get it. All I can do is just lay there and wait for them to all cum. The first guest explodes on me- my stomach and breasts, and the rest soon follow covering everywhere from up by my shoulders down to the tops of my thighs.

I cum once more by the time they've finished cumming and before he pulls out.

"Turn over and position yourself for a beating" he orders me.

I turn myself over, my torso splayed on the bed and my legs straddling the corner. He takes out rope and binds my ankles to the bottom of the bed. Then he asks two men to restrain each arm. Now I'm ready for the beating.

He starts with his hand, like usual, to get me warmed up. But his strikes are harder than usual, making me groan from the beginning. Once my ass is pink, he reaches for what I think is his favorite toy- the slapper. It cracks in the air before it cracks against my ass.

He uses this for awhile. Each sting making my body jump. But sometimes it's a light hit and my body is calm. I can feel my skin moisten with each slap. The harder ones making me cry out louder.

The next sensation takes me by surprise. It's the cat. I didn't know he switched. It strikes me by my shoulders, working down my back and over my ass. My body shakes as I curse from the pain. We're nearing the point where we usually stop- but I know he wants to push me farther tonight. And I'm willing to go as far as my body will let me.

My body coated in a fine sheen of sweat, he sets the cat down and sooths me with gentle touches and kisses.

"I want to use the cane on you now" he says gently in my ear.
"Ok" I murmur into the mattress.
"Lets say 5 for every cock in the room."

I do the math in my head- that's 35. I visibly shake at my nervousness, as the most I've had was 21, and that was a bit difficult. But that was awhile ago, and my tolerance has gotten better. I can do 35. I hope.

I nod my head for him to go ahead.

He rubs my ass gently before preparing to give me my 35 strokes. He stands to my side and begins. The first set of 5 are fairly mild, they make me yelp a little, but nothing I can't handle. I could do 35 of those easily. But the next 5 are a little harder, making me yelp and squirm a little. He stops a moment at the first 10 for a momentary break.

I feel his lips kiss my skin and his hands rub over it, soothing it with his touch. I nod my head for him to continue.

The next two sets of 5 vary in intensity from mild to very hard. The mild ones make me moan softly, the harder ones make me curse, scream, and flail against my restraints.

He breaks again at 20. He soothes me again, and his hands feeling cool to the touch bring a little relief to the fire on my ass.

"Just 15 more to go. You're doing great baby."

My chest heaves and my body shakes, but I concentrate on relaxing to finish the last 15. I'm at least more than half way done.

The next set of 5 all land on the lowest part of my buttocks into the tops of my thighs. My legs kick against my bindings as I feel the welts raise on the back of my thighs. And the next 5 land hard on alternating cheeks.

We've reached 30 and the end is in sight. He breaks for a minute letting me catch my breath and ready myself for the last 5 strokes.

"Just 5 left You're almost there. But these will be the hardest. Can you take 5 hard ones?"
"Yes" I say without hesitation.
He leans closer to me and says "Are you sure?"
I look him in the eyes and pause before nodding my head. "Yes, I'm sure."
"Ok, are you ready then?"
"Yes."

He positions himself back on the side of me and delivers two full force blows in a row. I barely have time to scream from the first strike before the second one comes down. He pauses a few seconds, waiting for the moans and shakes to die down. The 3rd strike comes, landing lower and even a bit harder than the other two. I curse into the mattress and try to pry my arms out of the hands of the men, but they just hold on tighter. The 4th one comes down making me yell more obsenities. Dry sobs form again as my body processes the pain.

"Last one" he reassures me.

He winds up and strikes the last blow center of both cheeks. My scream catches in my throat and is delayed as my body jerks. I let out the last scream into the mattress just as my arms are released.

He gently undoes my ankles and rubs them where they're red from the rope.

"Thanks guys, we're going to need some alone time, so if you'll just show yourselves out..."

The men muble their thanks and quickly start to dress.

"And let's get you into the shower my sweetheart" he says helping me off the bed and into the bathroom. He starts the shower and helps me in before climbing in after me. He soaps up a wash cloth and gently washes the mostly dried cum off of me. He rinses me off under the water and spins me around taking me in his arms, letting the cool water run down my backside.

"You did so good tonight. I'm so proud of you" he says kissing me.

Too tired to speak, I just hug him tighter.

He shuts off the water and dries me off with a big, soft towel. We go back to the bedroom to go to bed for the night and find one of the men was kind enough to put fresh sheets on for us. We climb into bed under the covers and I settle nicely in the crook of his arm. He shuts the light off and craddles me tight.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.
"And I love you" I sigh as I quickly drift off into a deep slumber.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


3 comments:

PJay said...

As if it wasn't hot enough here in NYC!!

Awesome post!!

Becca said...

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Tess said...

Now that was something, Avah. Very, very hot, even for someone like me who can't imagine more one other guy in a room. Lies, I can indeed imagine it, it just kind of scares me. Brave girl you are. And lucky too.