21 July 2006

I Really Just Want A Nap!

Wednesday was just as hot and sticky as the day before. Which just made me feel even more miserable.

As I was dressing and getting my things together that morning at Jefferson's I was suddenly struck out of no where with an intense stomach ache. Next followed a wave of nausea and the sweats. It stuck with me all the way to work, just getting worse. I decided getting a soda at McDonald's was a necessary splurge to help cool me down and calm my stomach.

(I was ridiculously short on cash and really didn't have $2.00 to spare for the soda. Scary.)

Once at work, I layed down on the couch, stripped of all necessary clothing, cranked the fan on directing it totally on me, and zoned out in front of the TV for most of the day.

I worried I wasn't going to feel better by that night to see Gabriel, but if I didn't, there was no way I'd have been able to go in that condition. Luckily after about 3 hours the sweating stopped, and the stomach ache followed soon after. By the time I left work at 6 it didn't even feel like I had been sick!

So, I had met Gabriel 2 weeks ago at Jefferson's. It was my first orgy and Gabriel and I just clicked. He found me on MySpace the week after and invited me over. We made a date for one night after work. Unfortunately for him, it ended up being day 3 of lots of sex and I was a bit tired. But I wanted to see him, so I gathered up every bit of energy left in me to enjoy our time.

I wasn't meeting up with Gabriel until 8, so I killed some time shopping using some giftcards left over from my birthday. I grabbed a quick bite at McDonald's for dinner and hop on the train up to his place in Washington Heights.

Washington Heights! First Brooklyn, then Rockaway Beach, and now Washington Heights! Damn, I'm really doing some exploring...

I got to Gabriel's a little after 8 and found him sitting outside his building reading. He smiled when he saw me and gave me a big hug and kiss hello.

"I didn't realize Washington Heigts was so Jewish!" I said once we were in the privacy of his bedroom.
"It's mostly just this area" he said, his eyes hungrily traveling up and down me. "It's so nice that you're here. Thanks for coming."
"Well thanks for having me."

Gabriel pulled me to him and we started making out, our clothes quickly falling to the floor. We fell onto the bed and his mouth was soon exploring my body. He worked his way over my nipples and down to my pussy. His tongue flicked back and forth over my clit making me moan.

I sighed and closed my eyes, losing myself in the sensations. Really losing myself. It was just so relaxing and God, I was so tired! I tried to fight the sleep, but I ended up losing the battle once or twice. I certainly didn't mean to fall asleep, and it was only for a few seconds. And it wasn't anything Gabriel could have helped. Sometimes you just can't help falling asleep!

But I guess the minute of alpha waves (put a girl in a psych class...) gave me enough energy for the rest of the night.

Gabriel came up from between my legs and grabbed a condom from his bedside table. He slipped it on and pushed himself inside me. He thrusted quickly in and out of me, bringing me to orgasm in no time. We kept going, the heat of the night dampening our skin. Soon enough I came again, crying out just softly because of his roommate in the other room.

After that, we decided to take a little break. Gabriel left to get us something to drink and I went by the window to try and cool down a bit. He came and joined me by the window after bringing us each a glass of fruit punch and lit up a cigarette.

We spent the next while talking. In the background, Gabriel put on a tape of him playing his music. It's exactly the kind of music I like too- just a nice acoustic guitar.

"I've never actually played this for anyone before" he told me.
"Really? And you're playing it for me? That's so cool. Well, I really like it."
"Yeah?"
"Mmhmm. And if they ever make a movie about my life, I totally want you to write the soundtrack."
"Well, I'd be honored."

As we layed in bed, twisted together, his eyes wandered over me, landing at the tops of my thighs. I tried to shift, but it was too late. His fingertips moved and lightly brushed over the white, horizontal lines.

"You did this?" he asked me.
"Yeah" I replied softly, lowering my eyes.

His hands moved to my wrists to try and turn my arms over. I tried to stop it, but he saw them.

"Why?"
"I wasn't very happy when I was 16."

I had already noted the date in my head- May 31st. That meant it had been two full years since the last time. It was something I was semi-proud of, but didn't really have anyone to share it with. 2 years seemed like a long time. I can remember when I couldn't go two days.

"God, I don't even talk to Jefferson about this!"
"Why not?"
"I don't know. I just don't want to. I guess I want to protect him from it."

A few moments of silence pass.

"I just have this clear image in my head of you doing it."

"That's why I don't tell Jefferson."

We talked more. About me. About him. I don't know what it was about Gabriel, but I just felt very comfortable talking to him. Being intimate with him. Emotionally. Gah!

After a bit our talking gave way to more fucking before I beg him off to sleep.

He switched off the light and cuddled me from behind. I was out as soon as my eyes shut, never waking until his alarm goes off the next morning.

He's a snooze hitter, so it's a little while before we're actually awake contemplating getting out of bed. I was exhausted. I never like having to wake up before 10 really, and here it was 7am and we had to be up!

Of course, a little morning nooky was called for. Still groggy with sleep, the best I could do was just stick my ass in the air for Gabriel, lol. But he didn't mind really. Gabriel thrusted into me from behind, and something felt a little off down there for me, but I just shrugged it off as being a little over-sexed (turned out to be a God-damned yeast infection, courtesy of Benjamin! Bah!). After a little while my fingers moved to my clit and I came, moaning into the pillow.

I knew Gabriel had to leave by 8 for work, so I tried to be the responsible one and keep track of time. He wanted to keep fucking, but I wasn't going to be the reason he was late for work!

We hopped in the shower together soaping each other up and washing off the sweat from the night. We dried ourselves off and got dressed.

It was after 8 though by the time we made our way to the subway. We chatted during the ride about not much, with Gabriel's arm wrapped around me. We kissed goodbye as the train approached Penn Station.

I settled into my seat on the next train and lightly slept, waking just before my stop. I drove home as fast as I good, motivated by my bed waiting patiently at home where I would finally get my nap.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


No comments: