14 May 2006

Best Mom Ever

In honor of Mother's Day, I just want to wish all the mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day!

Especially to my own. Though she won't see this message here, she already knows it. She's the best mom in the whole world. It's true. I idolize her- she's an amazing woman: smart, loving, strong, adventurous, caring, understanding.

I couldn't ask for a better mother. I can tell her anything. I do tell her most things. She's really like my best friend.

I even told her about Jefferson. And she's totally cool about it. Respectful, not prying about details, and understanding I'm a grown up now. See what I mean?

Yep, I got the coolest mom.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!


2 comments:

Jefferson said...

Your mom approves of me, but do I approve of her?

Becca said...

Awww, sweety, you said it yourself, without her, I wouldn't be here ;-)