18 February 2007

Every Girl Needs This!

So I must be ovulating because I'm crazy horny today.

I got off 3 times in a row earlier and I still might go back for more.

An extremely rare occurance for me.

What's my toy of choice?

Hitachi Magic Wand. Something everyone should have.

And I figured I'd take the opportunity to share that it's cheapest at Amazon. Yes, that's right.




You can thank me for the tip by buying it through that link thus kicking a few cents my way.

We also gotta discuss the Rock Chick, courtesy of Vibrator.com, but that's for another post...


4 comments:

Ignore those kids said...

Amazon is the biggest retailer of sex toys in the world right now. As a Texan, who can only buy "educational devices" locally, I say "God Bless America!"

The hitachi magic wand is now the default birthday gift that we give our girlfriends. I think the current record for her to go from nothing to orgasm with that thing is about 1 minute. Good times.

Josh Jasper said...

I have female frirends who swear more by the Wahl Coil vibrator uh... massager.

SeaRabbit said...

I got one a few months ago and used it as a massage tool... I used it sexually on my partner to have him cum into less than 30 second... For the first time yesterday, I tried it on me... It took me that long because of the strenght of the vibrations... I can take his full fist, but that, I wasn't sure... but it is magical... really well named.. ;-)

Alice said...

I think something is in the air...